Assistance

I see that you work with the Tux 4 Kids project.  I need help, and the
e:mail listed for them does not seem to work.  I got a copy of Tux Typing 2
for Linux via an Edu-Nix disc image, and want to make it available to my
students in our school lab which runs Mac OS 10.3.9, but when I download and
install it, it will not run......I have also downloaded the SDL Frameworks
package and that didn't help, and I downlaoded the SDL Classic package, but
there are no instructions as to where to place that file.....have tried all
I know of and still no go.

Students have seen the program, and I think it would add a lot to our
lessons, but am at a loss as to how to get it to execute.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill