Re: Error on the page

On Saturday 20 January 2007 15:17, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 19 January 2007 02:40, Tux P wrote:
> > I was reading about old Debian version and found an error on the page
> > about.
> >
> > the phase:
> > Дистрибутив больше недоступен с обычных зеркал Debian.
> >
> > must to be:
> > Дистрибутив больше не доступен с обычных зеркал Debian.
>
> And on _exactly_ which page did you find this error?

The page was: http://www.us.debian.org/News/2007/20070110.ru.html

Fixed.

P.S. Translation errors can often best be reported to the appropriate
debian-l10n-<language> mailing list where translation efforts are
coordinated and people who actually understand the language can judge if
the proposed change is correct.