Re: debian.org insists I can read Finnish

On Monday 02 January 2006 14:31, Robin Boerdijk wrote:
> debian.org serves web pages to me in Finnish even though I can not read
> Finnish.
> When I change to English on the bottom of the page, I get an English
> version, but when I click another link, everything is in Finnish again.
>
> Can this be fixed?

Well it can, but not by us.

The language that is shown is based on settings in your browser.
Apparently in the browser that you are using the preferences are set to
show a Finnish translation if available.

Just make sure that English ranks higher than Finnish and you should get
the correct language.

Cheers,
FJP