Re: Who is actively porting the Debian architectures?

On Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 11:20:50AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 25 December 2006 23:40, Frans Pop wrote:
> > PowerPC -- <debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org>
> >       member Daniel Jacobowitz
> >       member Martin Schulze
> >       member Hartmut Koptein
>
> > I would suggest at least the following changes:
> > PowerPC: add Sven Luther and Bastian Blank
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/powerpcEtchReleaseRecertification lists the following
> people for powerpc (Bastian is missing there):
>
> Holger Levsen
>
> Given the rumors powerpc would be dead, I suggest to name them all :)

Given how you where so virrulent in your attacks against me, and publicly told
that i was evil incarnate and because of me you left all powerpc work, and
furthermore didn't feel concerned with the mediation, i have some trouble
understanding all this. Are you really interested in working with the rest of
us, and participate in the mediation ? Will you participate in the mediation,
and be bound by the result of it ? Will you take back your most insulting
comments you did back then ?

Anyway, you list yourself as porter, and i look forward in seeing your
constructive and positive work.

Friendly,

Sven Luther