Who's using Debian

Dear People at Debian.org

As we use Debian we are willing to be added to the "who uses Debian" list - if
we are suitable for that.

1. Name of Organisation: Christian Alliance PC Lau Memorial International
School, Hong Kong.

2. Organisation Type: Educational, non-profit

3. Home page link: www.cais.edu.hk

4. Paragraph description:-

At CAIS we use Debian on our two main servers which provide for the school's
needs in terms of file and application services, mail and web servers. We
also teach students to install and configure their own Debian systems for
both desktop and basic server use. We have thirty five computers installed
with Debian.

The school puts an emphasis on open source software and encourages students to
use open source software both at school and at home.