Re: New Japanese transalator (Was: Re: typo on News/2005/20050920)

Hi Jens,

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:05:24 +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> since you committed already many Japanese translations of victory and
> know his work much better than I do you agree on this?

> I can only object on English patches sent in by him, which sometimes
> fixes really really tricky stuff (such as voting results :-).

Yes, He is good and dedicated translator. Please add him.

> PS: Can you please check the Japanese translation coordinator list on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators. IIRC at
> least one of both is not very responsive so that it make sense to add
> yourself to it.

I could not find a name of a currently Japanese main web committer,
Nobuhiro IMAI in the list. So it may be as well to add his name to
english/devel/website/tc.data file.

Cheers,
tomos