New Japanese transalator (Was: Re: typo on News/2005/20050920)

Hi tomos,

since you committed already many Japanese translations of victory and
know his work much better than I do you agree on this?

I can only object on English patches sent in by him, which sometimes
fixes really really tricky stuff (such as voting results :-).

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 01:51:49PM +0900, victory wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 15:24:33 +0100
> Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote
>
> > Since you reported already a few useful typos and probably translate
> > actively into Japanese maybe it would be a good idea to grant you write
> > access to CVS? Do you want this?
>
> yes, I've translated all News/\d+/* pages
>  that are untranslated for years, + a few other pages.
> it would be nice to have it
>  so I could make/keep new/changed pages to follow #98811 (XHTML 1)
> because I like valid xhtml ;-)

PS: Can you please check the Japanese translation coordinator list on
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators. IIRC at
least one of both is not very responsive so that it make sense to add
yourself to it.

Jens