Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by demitel: webwml/russian/Bugs index.wml server-control.wml

Hi Nick,

it would be nice to have this script in CVS. I did similar tests in the
past (and maybe it's still in CVS) and know that such errors happen very
often.

Also free feel to apply it on other languages. The order in which URLs
are used is sometimes a little bit different and language specific links
could be used in the text but in general they should be the same.

PS: I currently test a script which checks DSA. I fixed already wrongly
included data files and now I check package version numbers ...