About Debian Web Site?

Hello, I was wondering why you don't ever change your site template?
Do you need any help, I am really good with such things. For free of
course =) I can even install the cms system such as drupal and
customize themes for it. If you need any help let me know. Caz a lot
of people saying it is really ugly, also a lot of people say that if
you would change your site and community forum etc. for example like
Ubuntu has, they would switch to Debian in a hart beat.