Re: CVS writeable for everyone

Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen a few commits from cvs_webwml to the CVS. This account is
> associated to the user anonymous. So everyone has now access to CVS.
>
> Is this wanted? Maybe it doesn't harm and this could be better as no
> pserver access.

Sorry for that.  When I tested the patched CVS I didn't read the
subject carefully (and testing with joey as account wasn't exactly
helpful either).  The woody and sarge version of CVS expose different
variables.  I've fixed the scripts after a private note made me aware
of this.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee