CVS access restored (Was: Re: CVS writeable for everyone)

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 08:39:47PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen a few commits from cvs_webwml to the CVS. This account is
> associated to the user anonymous. So everyone has now access to CVS.
>
> Is this wanted? Maybe it doesn't harm and this could be better as no
> pserver access.

Forget it. I was confused about the CVS commit messages on the
debian-www-cvs@lists.debian.org mailing list:

CVSROOT:        /cvs/webwml
Module name:    webwml
Changes by:     cvs_webwml      06/08/08 13:35:33

Modified files:
        danish/News/2006: 20060724.wml

Log message:
        Commit by Kaare: Version bump

It seems I'm not the only one who thinks that cvs_webwml occurs in the
log, since Kaare added his name to the log message too.

Great! Thanks Debian admins!

Jens