Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by DavidMorenoGarza

Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
> But these updated is making it hard for me keep the Norwegian
> Translation up-to-date. I've watched the updates for some time, and I
> guess it's clear to everyone that translating the FrontPageNews is a
> task that is impossible to keep up with. I could automaticly discard the
> changes made by DavidMorenoGarza, but that might lead to discarding
> other changes that he might do. I dont know if it's possible in
> moinmoin, but other wikis have the possibility to "transclude".

I'm sorry if I didn't understand right. Were you willing to discard my
account on the wiki? Please clarify since I didn't get your point
correctly.

I don't see the front page as an static web page. Joey did a great job
by organizing it and I think more dynamic content could be brought on
several ways (I've been also thinking on featuring a 'page of the week'
and placing it on the front page too). I understand most of these
changes won't be trackable for translation but I also think only the
main information on the front page should be translated (I like to see
Wikipedia's front page as a great example to follow).

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D