FW: Debian Installation ISO DVD Image Files

Hi Mihira,

Thank you once again for your instant reply.

Well I would like to have both things as file access and
username/password login authenticated from Windows 2003 Enterprise
Edition Server.

My Initiative is to keep this Debian Server for Apache HTTP, MySql
Database and PHP Applications, so I need to connect this pc in windows
2003 domain network for ip address and dhcp configuration to set from
this windows 2003 server. Once all this is done so I can bring this
debian server on the internet and under the our domain suffix for
accessing it globally. Also please let me even it is possible to install
oracle database 9i rel.2 on this debian server or no and I want to make
this debian installation as an server? Is there any specific
settings/installation instructions or just an normal installation?

Regards,

Robert