From: Robert J. A. Fernandes.
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:29 PM
To: 'Mihira Fernando'
Cc: 'debian-www@lists.debian.org'
Subject: RE: Debian Installation ISO DVD Image Files

Hi Mihira,

Can you please check from your side for this link
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r2/i386/iso-dvd/ for downloading
DVD ISO Files what is the size while downloading this DVD iso files?

For this reason I am attaching my pc screen shots so you can understand
fully while I was downloading.

I tried again downloading but same file size it shows while downloading.

Please help

Regards,

Robert