Re: Unable to delete entry from database for GPG information

Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> Hello,

Hi

> after logging in for GPG key search/offers (nm.debian.org) there is an
> overview over my profile with a
>         Remove yourself from the database.
> line at the bottom. However, hitting this link (directing to
> gpguserdel.php) results in:
>         Parse error: parse error, unexpected '=' in /org/nm.debian.org/web/gpguserdel.php on line 123

This seems to be a temporary error, anyway I've removed you from the
database...

Please follow up to gpg-coord@nm.debian.org for individual requests or
to debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org for possible issues with the php
scripts.

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D