Re: Can you help

* "Emanuela K. Haien" <webmaster@accts.org> [2006-03-20 11:37]:
> I checked your website and I saw that you are using Hexadecimal numerical
> entity for the different languages that you have on the website instead of a
> image link. I would like to use the same for my website but I don't know how
> to do the Hexadecimal numerical entity code. Do you have any leads on that?

 I guess you might find these page quite helpful in that respect:
<http://www.unicode.org/charts/> -- it lists the unicode characters in
different pdf pages next to their numbered codes. Though, I guess, you
might most propably need a native speaker of those languages for which
characters to use properly in what you might want to write.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<thought_police> that would be hiding our problems, a clear violation of Social
Contract #3. Go to jail. Do not pass through 'Go'. Do not collect $200.