About the Romanian page

Hello from Romania

I noticed some minor spelling errors on the Romanian page. I also made some minor changes to the text. Now it should "sound" a bit better to a native speaker.

In order to make the changes I copy-pasted the source from within Firefox and edited it in a text editor. I saved the file using ISO-8859-2 with line feed as row delimiter (these were the only options in LeafPad). The file is attached.

I'm sure this is not the best way to submit changes, so please advise what method would be more helpful. IOW I would like to contribute more. I thought about doing some translations of pages from debian.org as I noticed there is only one page in Romanian. A list of priorities would be useful, so I can start with the most important ones.

I don't know html, but don't mind learning. I also noticed there were two ways of inserting the Romanian characters. Is this absolutely necessary? It will make my task much more difficult if I have to write something like ţ just for one character, and I don't mean only the typing ;)

Andrei Popescu
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)

<<< text/html; name=index.ro.html: Unrecognized >>>