Remove block on IP address

Hello,

I recently changed over from dial-up to ADSL, which includes a fixed IP
address, and since then I've been unable to view lists.debian.org.  If I use
the dial-up service from the same ISP, I can view this site.

I contacted my ISP, to ask if they were blocking my access to
lists.debian.org, and they replied that I should contact the site
administrator for lists.debian.org and ask to have the block assigned to my
IP address (125.209.130.141), removed.

If this IP address is being blocked by your site, can you please remove the
block.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andrew Kvacs