Re: Donation

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 12:40:34PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 12:33:27PM +0100, Wally wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I want to make a donation for debian.org
> >
> > What would be the minimum amount to get listet with a backlink?
>
> There aren't any hard and fast rules governing this that I know of.
>
> I'm CCing <debian-www@lists.debian.org>; perhaps they have some information
> they can share about precedents.

I can only think of two such links.

One is provided to sponsors that provide mirrors of the web site.
Since we are not looking for web site mirrors at this point, I don't
think this will work.

The other is provided via the partnership program.  According to

 http://www.us.debian.org/partners/partners

these are provided for companies and projects that provide ongoing
assistance to the project.  For more information, contact
partners@debian.org.  I doubt this will work either unless you provide
continuing support.

--
Matt