Re: Donation

Hi Branden!

You wrote:

> > I want to make a donation for debian.org
> > What would be the minimum amount to get listet with a backlink?
>
> There aren't any hard and fast rules governing this that I know of.
> I'm CCing <debian-www@lists.debian.org>; perhaps they have some information
> they can share about precedents.

As far as I'm aware of, we don't sell links at all.  The only "sponsor"
links that are shown on the web pages, are those of the donors of the
bandwidth for the mirrors and bandwidth/hardware for debian services.

So, I guess, if you really want alink, you could donate a server system.
In that case, you should contact the Hardware Donation Coordination Team
on <hardware-donations@debian.org>.

Kind regards,
Bas Zoetekouw
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |
|----------------------------| Fingerprint: c1f5 f24c d514 3fec 8bf6 |
| bas@o2w.nl, bas@debian.org |              a2b1 2bae e41f 0644 fab7 |