Re: Organisation page and old maintainers

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 22:19 +1000, Pascal Hakim wrote:

> I'm wondering about having some way of showing past holders of
> positions
> on the Debian Organisation page [1]. It's easy to find out who used to
> maintain a package by looking at the changelog, but it's not that easy
> for the people listed on that page. Has anyone got any thoughts on
> this?

Do you mean the organization people (the ones listed on the page)? Or do
you mean package maintainers? Or even both?

Anyway, I think nobody has had any kind of thoughts on this since every
change on organization.wml overlaps completely the previous revision and
the latter is forgotten, as of now.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 Si no vuelves por que no quieres, si no por que no tienes pa'l pasaje.