Re: Danish translation of social contract.

On 3/7/2005, "Matt Kraai" <kraai@ftbfs.org> wrote:

>On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 07:16:49PM +0200, Adam Ehlers Nyholm Thomsen wrote:
[...]
>> The translator missed out the never so without the correction it says
>> that "We will let the system require the use of a non-free component."
>> Which it obviously shouldn't say.

Thanks for spotting the important yet missing word.  The error was
introduced in the translation of version 1.1 of the Social Contract.

Adam, should you feel like it, you'd be more than welcome to help me out
with the translations of Debian's web pages.  If you're interested
(any help appreciated), please contact me in private mail.

>Kaare, would you please investigate this?

Fixed.  Matt, no need to CC me, I read the list.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>