www.debian.org and european parliament to vote about software patents

You all surely know what's happening in European Union.
(e.g. http://noepatents.eu.org/index.php/NO_Software_Patents)
I'm not a DD at all, nor a major contributor, I'm simply an european
citizen and I liked to read at least some opinions about this
dangerous stuff on the Debian lists! ;-)

An increasing number of website are partecipating in a webstrike that
will continue until the vote of 6th of June. Perhaps that will be not
the case for debian.org (although I definitely think it also could be
so! The actual introduction of software patents in EU may have
deleterious effects!), but *why can't we see something on its home
page?* I think either a little banner or some short text may be very
important!

Time is running, and many people are trying so hard to beat the
lobbyists!

P.S. Sorry for my bad bad english. I surely wrote this message not
enough carefully.

Regards,

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:		lucab83@jabber.org

Diciamo no ai brevetti software in Europa! Perché?
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/it/m/intro/index.html

No software patents in EU! Why?
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/