Re: languages sorting in bulgarian

Eugeniy Meshcheryakov writes:
24.01.2005 . 14:48 +0200 Rumen Krastev .......(-..):
I guess that, these lines are responsible for the sorting...
I remember before year (maybe) that, suddenly the sorting changed to correct behavior (without my intervation), after that, it revert it's previous state.. So I guess with little effort we can fix this, it would be nice if bulgarian translation have proper sorting :-) I hope somebody will tell me how can I fix this...

The sorting order depends on locale. For Bulgarian language you have
CUR_LOCALE=bg_BG in .wmlrc . It is CP1251 locale but you use UTF-8 for
translations. So sorting order is incorrect. Russian pages are in KOI8-R
encoding and use ru_RU.KOI8-R locale, so sorting order is correct for
them.
I had such feeling :-)
So, I should change the CUR_LOCALE to bg_BG.UTF8
?