languages sorting in bulgarian

Hello folks,
After few hours digging in directories, I still can't find where the sorting of languages is managing. I mean the /international/index.wml file (the #include "$(ENGLISHDIR)/international/index.data" stuff ).. I'm wondering why it happens like that, because russian page is correct - they use cyrilic too, so sorting of the languages should be the same, in russian it is correct, in bulgarian not :-/
I found in /international/index.data these lines:
my %sorted_urls = ();
foreach $u (keys %urls) {
  $sorted_urls{$trans{$CUR_ISO_LANG}{$u}} = $urls{$u};
}
print "<ul>\n";
foreach $u (sort langcmp keys %sorted_urls) {
print "<li><a href=\"$sorted_urls{$u}\">";
(my $l = $sorted_urls{$u}) =~ s,/$,,;
if ($l eq $CUR_LANG) { print "<strong>$u</strong>"; } else { print $u; }
print "</a>\n";
}
I guess that, these lines are responsible for the sorting...
I remember before year (maybe) that, suddenly the sorting changed to correct behavior (without my intervation), after that, it revert it's previous state.. So I guess with little effort we can fix this, it would be nice if bulgarian translation have proper sorting :-) I hope somebody will tell me how can I fix this...
Kind regards
Rumen