Re: RSS for Debian

Nic Ferrier:

I wasn't aware of that because it isn't linked from the home page.

Right. It would probably be a good idea to add a autodiscovery link the security feed from the front page as well. I'll look into it.

You don't need my help then.

We always need help :) Any input on how to improve the feeds that are available is always welcome. Please have a look at the URL I pointed to in my initial reply for information on how we go about building www.debian.org for info on what the possibilities are.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/