site layout feedback

Hi Jay, Craig, Josip, Matt, and Frank, and whoever more.

i just surfed over http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.de.html
and suddenly recognized it's a fun to watch the link 'hoover' color.
(- please, before you start laughing, wait a second and listen)
I'm did some non-technical websites myself, and to me one the most
advanced targets is to make it look as simple and easy as possible,
but still somehow attracting. Like with a specially nice color ...
 (well this PINK is just...exciting!) So, when i recognized the link color
i thought a moment about the whole debian site layout.
There is a clear paragraph structure, and the overall coherence suggests
a kind of 'corporate identity'. That's very good.
To someone with experienced eyes, it definitly doesn't look like amateurish
tech geeks. Indeed, given the dedication and mission, debian.org is really
very good done.

I just wanted to tell you that :)

Good luck

   ..