Who's using Debian?

Stabilys Support, Stabilys Ltd, UK

Commercial

http://stabilys.com/

A significant part of our SME backbone infrastructure runs on Debian. We choose Debian as our preferred option after considerable experience with RedHat, SuSE, Slackware. All of these have their good points but we prefer Debian for its package management system, its security management, its strict adherence to policies, and its relatively slow upgrade cycle. Debian is solid. We are running as a dual-boot on workstations, too.