Re: Who's using Debian?

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 03:12:53 -0600
"Michael Klink" <mklink@klinkwall.net> wrote:

> We are a company geared towards developing software for other
> company's business needs.  We currently only have one machine running
> the Debian software for development purposes, as well as many other
> platforms.

The above will be added to the "Who's using Debian" page shortly.

Would you like to extend your entry a bit with the reasoning behind
choosing Debian?

Do you have a web site we can add to the entry?

[...]
> Is there any such group listing that we fall under within the debian
> community, if so please respond to coders@kilinkwall.net so that my
> business partner and I and start participating in this great
> establishment that you have created.

Please see "How You Can Help" (http://www.debian.org/devel/join/) for a
number of different ways in which you can help Debian.

Thanks for your support!

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>