Buzz binary archive for archive.debian.org

If this isn't the correct address, please direct me to the correct
person.

There is a thread currently in Debian-User about someone wanting to
find Rex, 1.2.  I see that archive.debian.org has only source for 1.1
and 1.2.  Another posted provided the following link:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/historic-linux/distributions/debian/1.1/i386/

which has what appears to be a complete binary distribution in the buzz
and buzz-updates directories.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of