Re: Debian CSS and menu changes

El domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2005 12:22, Jutta Wrage escribió:
> Hi!
>
> I worked a bit on the menu and inspired by Raul's design example I
> tried to use his color suggestion.
>
> Can you please have a look at http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/
> dwww and tell me what you think about
>
> 1. The menu on the left ( I used hover there and the area clickable
> for a link is larger now. The ugly <br> iside the menu are removed.)

	Hello, Jutta. I just noticed that the left menu is very large in Spanish, and
the text looks...strange. Please look the Spanish page, at the bottom, in the
advisories list.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
What was that, honey? It was bad. It had no fire, no energy, no nothing.
 So tomorrow from 5 to 7 will you PLEASE act like you have more than a