We use Debian!

Hi,

I came across your page who are using Debian. I am working
in Computerbank Victoria, Melbourne, Australia as a volunteer
and I am proud to tell you that we are using Debian more than
3 years and we donate pc's with Debian installed on them.

The reason why we use Debian is it's stability and the ability to
install on old machines which we receive heaps donated by
different organisations.

Our website address is http://vic.computerbank.org.au/. It is
a volunteer organisation which helps disadvantaged individuals
and groups.

We would love to see our organisation name in your website.

Regards,
Sravan K Nellutla.