Re: Re: www.debian.org Web Design

I've fixed some of the issues... take a look..:

http://www.lancer2.tie.cl/index.html

Jutta Wrage wrote:

For me, I think the current (mainly the old Debian Layout) layout is nicer.

something like this?

http://www.lancer2.tie.cl/index_2.html

- - Default font size is too small
- - If I increase the font size a bit, it lacks contrast

It is 'in vogue' to use grey fonts... but I made them little more black.

- - The Debian Logo eats much of the space.

I believe it is true.

- - The font cannot be enlarged very much to get more accessibility, if done, the menu overlaps the content or in another browser part of the menu goes outside the browser window (not accessible anly longer).

I believe it is fixed, i've changed the units from 'px' to 'em' and I tested it in Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer