Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by bertol: webwml/english/vote/2005 Log-debian-dpl-debate.wml

Hello *,

I just want to make this clear, so replying to d-www and to Nicolas,
as it was his check-in that made me wonder...

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 09:25:32AM -0600, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> Modified files:
> 	english/vote/2005: Log-debian-dpl-debate.wml
> Log message:
> 	typo

Do we fix typos and the like in those "historical documents", i.e. in
transcripts and individual mails?

I mean, there are plenty of mistakes in <News/weekly/*/*/mail.wml> and
in some logs / transcripts below <vote>, but I always considered
correcting them to be an act of correcting history, thus possibly
creating a false image of the past...