Re: Invalid HTML-Tags

On Friday 07 October 2005 11:38, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> The solution for the quotes is already found and seems to work in
> nealy all browsers.
>
> q:lang(fr), q:lang(de) {
>          quotes: '«' '»' ;
> }

Hi,

although those quotes are valid in German, the ordering is rather unusual.
Apart from that, we've agreed on -l10n-german@l.d.o to use '»' and '«'.
Therefore, I suggest to use the quotes for German the other way round.

Concerning the French quotes: I think that you have to insert a
(non-breaking) space between each quote and the quoted text. This should be
respected in the definition. Would the following be a valid definition?

q:lang(fr) {
	quotes: '« ' ' »' ;
}
q:lang(de) {
	quotes: '»' '«' ;
}

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    There are 3 different kinds of people on the world -
    those who can count and those who can't.