Re: Invalid HTML-Tags

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> Excluding here 12 pages and there 20 pages and so on would mean, I
> have to delete the language completely to get not in trouble. looking
> on each file, for the language, I am currently in means stopping
> after each :wN and :wn. That makes things times slower and I will be
> able to do 20 files, where I can do 60 or more, if I do not care the
> languages.

Hello, Jutta.

I appreciate very much your work of converting all the pages into HTML
strict, but if I shall make a suggestion: if I were you, I would only
deal with the English pages and let the l10n teams do their work (you
can of course work on you native language(s)). It will reduce the load
on your shoulders and avoid misunderstandings/bad decisions that will
make it impossible for l10n teams to have perfectly localised webpages
(quotes and other typographic rules for example).

If this problem raises only in French, I would find it a good solution
not to convert French pages and let the l10n-french team come to an
agreement on how to adapt your work.

Thanks again for your work,
--
adn