Re: Linux Operating System

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 01:27:55PM +0700, Deskha wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> We would like to ask to you about Linux Operating System. Which one
> operating system that we can pay only one times but it can useful for
> another PC in the same organization? We are very glad if you would
> explaining for us about it.

This is not really a question for debian-www; you would have been better
off asking your question on debian-user. Cc set; please respect it.

Anyway. If you're looking for an operating system that you have to pay
only once (if at all) and are allowed to use on all your systems, then
almost every Linux distribution is a good option; the most well-known
exception being current RedHat Enterprise versions.

After all, the nature of the license of most Linux programs requires
that this is possible. Even when using RedHat, you are allowed to use at
least parts of the system on another machine.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond