Re: Format of the bug reports on the web

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Henry Jensen wrote:
> I'm observing, that the format of the bug reports on the web seems
> to be changing every few days.
>
> It there any intention behind this sudden changes?

Besides making the bts better with useful features? Changing the
descriptive text so that they match reality? Fixing bugs in debbugs
itself?

Beyond that, no, all we really want to do is change the output format
enough so that it breaks everyone's automated parsing of pages which
probably shouldn't be parsed automatically. Next we'll use javascript
to automatically reverse reversed text that the CGIs will put out!

Don Armstrong

--
Frankly, if ignoring inane opinions and noisy people and not flaming
them to crisp is bad behaviour, I have not yet achieved a state of