Re: hi, wants to help

On 2005-08-19T08:59:02+0300, morganlandry@gmail.com wrote:
> I just wanted to let you guys (and gals) know that I am interested
> in helping maintain the debian.org site. I know CSS and XHTML, and I
> have been told I was a decent tech writer. I also contributed to the
> Official Slackware Manual when I was running Slackware.

Hi,

I'm not sure what is the "official" way of joining webmaster team, I'm
just one of the translators of our website.

But anyway, if you have concrete ideas, you can send patches. First
you should check how Debian's website is build up by reading at least
some of the pages from

Also concrete help is welcomed on fixing reported bugs, which you can
find from Debian's bug tracking system from virtual package
"www.debian.org":

And this debian-www mailing list is the right place for discussing
about anything that comes to your mind about the website.

HTH,
--
Tommi Vainikainen