Re: Broken /releases/index page in German

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 04:37:21PM +0200, Kaare Olsen wrote:
> The German releases/index page (http://www.debian.org/releases/
> index.de.html) is broken, it begins with a part of the page footer.
> Could someone please look into it?

Actually there are many broken files currently. But the current run
seem to rebuild them correctly (luckily I changed one template
so that they all get rebuild ;)

All affected files begin with a long part of 0 bytes or are just
completly empty. I can't imagine any part of the build system that
should have caused this.

BCCed to debian-admin@ in case someone wants to look for hardware
problems or the like. (on klecker)

Gruesse,