Problems contacting the debian people .... (was: new configuration to avoid spam at the lists)

Hello,
Can anybody help me?

However, some weeks ago, I was able to contact listmaster@lists.debian.org <mailto:listmaster@lists.debian.org> and Pascal Hakim answered me (thank you!). See below the content of such mail...

Then, I reported to the users of the debian-catalan-user list his answer and I did a poll to know their opinion about it which can be checked at the archives of the list (http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-catalan/2005/debian-user-catalan-200505/threads.html).
But since I reported back the results (16-5-2005) nobody has answered me...

Now I am writing this email to several support emails listed at www.debian.org. Please excuse me for cross posting but I would like to know why I'm having all this problems to contact the administrators...

Thank you.
If you think that I should have followed another procedure or I did something wrongly, let me know. Maybe it's my fault... I didn't expect to have so much trouble contacting the people from Debian as I thought it was a community based distro... Don't you think this should be fixed? (at least warn the users that "listarchives@debian.org" may never answer them...)

Sincerely,
Marc Vinyes (MarC)

(In the debian-user-catalan, I am subscribed with my email "for commercial purposes which generate spam"; please see ahiva5@ole.com)
(Also, apologies for my english...)