Re: use of .transignore

Thomas Huriaux:

These .transignore's ask to ignore files which are the original. As they are the original, there is no need to translate theses files.

At the time they were added, the scripts could not cope with originals being non-English, so these files were added to get the scripts to shut up about that. Now that the scripts are improved, they could probably be ignored, yes.

I think the line
 vote_0006.wml
must be deleted, as this file doesn't exist. The rest of this file is ok.

The file has apparently been removed since I added the file (checking the logs, I notice it was removed back in June of 2000, that's quite some time ago)... The scripts ignore files that don't exist anyway, so no harm is really done.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/