use of .transignore

Hi,

I tried to understand the use of .transignore.

Concerning the global .transignore, containing
  sitemap.wml
  MailingLists/subscribe.wml
  MailingLists/unsubscribe.wml
it seems that subscribe.wml and unsubscribe.wml don't exist. The html
pages are generated with MailingLists/mklist. Shouldn't these two lines
be removed?

Concerning local .transignore, it seems to be badly used. If I correctly
understood how it works, you must add the files you don't want to
translate (used mainly by check_trans.pl).

./french/international/.transignore
./finnish/international/.transignore
./spanish/international/.transignore
./swedish/international/Swedish/.transignore
These .transignore's ask to ignore files which are the original. As they
are the original, there is no need to translate theses files. Every
scripts take this in account, so there is no need to ignore them. I think
these files must be removed.

./spanish/News/1999/.transignore
This .transignore asks to ignore files which are translated. I think
this file must be removed too. (check_trans.pl output is wrong due to
that)

./swedish/vote/1999/.transignore
I think the line
  vote_0006.wml
must be deleted, as this file doesn't exist. The rest of this file is
ok.

./swedish/devel/website/.transignore
This file seems to be ok.

If I'm right with my analysis, can I fix all these files?

Regards,

--
Thomas Huriaux