Re: Broken link in PowerPC webpage

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 03:28:34PM +0200, Frédéric Bothamy wrote:
> One French user reported that the following link:
>
> http://www.personalized-story-book.com/debian/Woody_ibm_chrp_net_inst_HOWTO.html
>
> in the PowerPC port webpage was broken.
>
> After googling a bit, I found the following message by Rolf Brudeseth:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2002/07/msg00858.html
> which seems to have the same content.

I cannot verify that both have the same content since the URL is invalid
but please continue.

I also want to add that there exists web archives such as
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php which archive large parts of the
internet. Such archives can be useful to resurrect broken links.
(The above link is not in the archive because of robots.txt settings.)

> Does anyone mind if I change the link for all 9 translations involved?

No, it would be nice.

Jens