Broken link in PowerPC webpage

Hello,

One French user reported that the following link:

http://www.personalized-story-book.com/debian/Woody_ibm_chrp_net_inst_HOWTO.html

in the PowerPC port webpage was broken.

After googling a bit, I found the following message by Rolf Brudeseth:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2002/07/msg00858.html
which seems to have the same content.

Does anyone mind if I change the link for all 9 translations involved?

Fred