Re: Broken WWW CVS

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 08:33:27PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Helge noticed that the file english/vote/2005/vote_001.wml has revision
> 1.2 but all translations (and CVS log of these) indicate that it should
> be at least 1.19:
(...)

Probably Joey recovered these manually, we need to write a script to find
these kind of inconsitencies.

I've also found that english/events/materials/ is completely missing. I
found out just today, when I made a few changes to the Debian Business
Card. The directory contained all the stickers, flyers and such and its
removal has caused all the links from english/events/material to fail. It
seems the materials stuff was excluded from the backup. Joey, can you
confirm this?

Regards

Javier