Re: files with missing translation-check header

Thomas Huriaux wrote:
Hi,

Hi Thomas

The following files have a missing translation-check header.
I only don't know which is the original for consultants/produktivit.wml,
both german and english were commited at the same time.
[...]
/webwml/german/consultants/produktivit.wml (1.1) or
  webwml/english/consultants/produktivit.wml (translated from german 1.1)

I prefer the English one as original, because if a consultant asks to update their information I want to do it (at least) in the English version.

Cheers

Luk