[no subject]

Hi,

Your program has now several times infected my computer. If you continue
doing this you will take action on you and you will be sued for computer
harazment.
I do NOT want your program or have anything to do with you. Hope I have
made myself clear!!

Regards,
Lasse Rapp

                  Notice of Confidentiality

The information contained in this message is intended solely
for the use of the addressee and sent in the strictest
confidence, and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not an intended recipient and received
this e-mail in error you must preserve its confidentiality.
Furthermore you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or
print its contents.

If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.

It is the responsibility of the addressee to scan this e:mail
and any attachments for computer viruses or other defects. The
sender does not accept liability for any loss or damage of any
nature, howsoever caused, which may result directly or
indirectly from this e-mail or any file attached.

All messages sent to a Unitor email addressee are swept for
the presence of computer viruses.