Who's using Debian?

1. Name of organization: B-Open Solutions srl, Italy

2. Organization type: commercial

3. Home page link: http://www.bopen.it/

4. Describe how your organization uses Debian:
 We are an IT services company with focus on Linux and on Open source
software. We use Debian GNU/Linux as the primary operating systems for
servers, workstations and laptops in our company and usually suggest it
to our customers for servers and workstations.
 We prefer Debian over other Linux distribution for the easiness of
upgrade and maintainace, the prompt and reliable of security updates
and the amazing overall quality of the packages.

********

I'm also trying to get listed in the "Commercial support page" (see my
8 Mar 2005 email in the debian-www archives), but i didn't get any
feedback since my fist email to consultants@d.o (dated 22 Feb 2005). Is
one month wait normal? need i do something more? did I do something
wrong?
(I ask, because we also provide support for other well known free
software projects like samba and opengroupware.org and it took no more
than two day for others to process our requests)

If there is any other info you need don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
--
Alessandro Amici  <a.amici@bopen.it>  -  PGP 1024D/B6E5103F
Responsabile Tecnico - B-Open Solutions srl - http://www.bopen.it/