FROM MADAM REGINA SANKOH

Dear

I am MRS.REGINA SANKOH from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost
my husband a couple of weeks ago. My husband was a serving director of the
Cocoa exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising.Before
his death he had a foreign account here in Côte d'Ivoire up to the tune
of $11M which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing
machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in
your country or any safer place as the beneficiary .

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial
production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing
to assist me and my only son(FRANK SANKOH), indicate your interest in replying
soonest.

Thanks and best regards .

MRS.REGINA SANKOH

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br